Adding channels on your Roku device
- Press "home" (the little house icon) on your remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select "Streaming Store” to open the Channel Store.
- At the top of the Channel Store is a list of features, under that is a navigation bar with a search selection.
- Us the “Search” feature to find Gem Shopping Network.
- If you want to learn more about a channel, press "OK" on your remote to open the details. In addition to a synopsis and rating, you can preview screenshots of the channel.
- Select "Add Channel" to install the Gem Shopping Network channel on your Roku device.
- An alternative way to find Gem Shopping Network is to look below the keyword search area. Below that are a variety of genres to browse.
- Browse the shopping channels and select Gem Shopping Network.